If you are new to the term and still wondering what is CBD oil, this article will be quite a piece of information for you! CBD oil is oil that has medicinal properties and is derived from marijuana or from the cannabis plant that has a high level of CBD or Cannabidiol but at the same time, a low level of Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. The oil is often mixed with several other kinds of oils like the hemp seed oil in order to decrease its viscosity. The percentage of CBD or Cannabidiol in CBD oil can vary significantly due to the different techniques of preparation used by the different manufacturers, you could check here.
Some Popular uses of Cannabidiol or CBD oil
Following are some of the proven benefits of CBD oil:
- It has antibacterial properties
- It inhibits the growth of cancer cells
- It helps in promotion of bone development and growth
- It is Neuro-protective
- It aids in the reduction of blood sugar levels
- It helps in the reduction of convulsions and seizures in cases of epilepsy
- It reduces the risks associated with the blockage of arteries
- It is anti-inflammatory and helps in the reduction of inflammation
- It helps in the reduction of function in the immune system
- It reduces the contractions of the small intestine
One of the best ways to use to the oil is by ingesting it since it has some long lasting effects but it can take up to two to three hours before the actual results are visible. So if you are looking for quick relief or fast action, you must try inhalation.